On 21 July, our Director Laura Prael was proud to be interviewed for Triple H’s Small Biz Matters radio show – a half hour program each week where you can work on your business rather than in it. In this episode, host Alexi Boyd (broadcaster, advocate and small business owner) asks Laura about content marketing, and why the customer journey is an important part of the marketing strategy puzzle.
In this 20 minute interview, Laura answers:
- What is the customer journey and why is important?
- Is it a linear pathway from start to finish or is it more nuanced than this?
- Where does the idea of the ideal client fit into this?
- How do we want the potential customer to behave?
- What is the impact of social media for creating brand awareness?
- How can you use content marketing to support the buyer’s journey?
- What are your tips for creating an effective buyer persona?
Visit the Small Biz Matters website to hear the full interview, or tune in on Spotify or iTunes.