Many businesses are interested in improving their online presence. This may include building a new website, introducing social media, activating online advertising or implementing SEO.
We have lots of experience in online marketing and regularly consult on topics including:
- Website content strategy and planning
- Digital marketing
- SEO and keyword research
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Social media and blogging.
How we help
We’ve trained hundreds of professionals in classroom labs, small groups and one-on-one training settings.
We’re experts in:
- Technical training for content management systems
- Writing search-friendly copy
- Search engine optimisation
- Editing or adapting copy for web or social media channels
- Designing your site for accessibility and usability
- Online marketing: Improving your site traffic, leads and conversions
- Managing your social media presence: Risk management, strategy, and content planning.
Need training on a topic that isn’t covered here? Float it by us. If we can’t help, we’ll refer you to a trusted partner.
Laura, I would like to thank you for the terrific workshop you facilitated for us last week. Your open, energetic approach with our staff was very effective and I feel we all got a lot out of the process. I look forward to seeing the final outputs, I believe we unlocked some great insights.Paulette Rowley - Order-InMarketing Manager
Thanks Laura for all of your help with my web marketing. Your insight and knowledge has been a great help and it is a relief to be working with someone based in Australia who can cut through the jargon to help me achieve my marketing objectives. I know I am in good hands with your service.Peter Alvarez - Financial Adviser SydneyFounder and Director
Laura is a talented brand strategist as she considers broader implications of brand decisions and brings not only experience, but current market knowledge to a project. I look forward to growing the brand with LEP Digital as they are prompt in communication, always a pleasure to work with, and are a key partner for the brand moving forward.Bec Bradshaw - Beach Out BackFounder and Owner